Welcome to the 2017 Southern Nevada Regional Recruitment website.
Applications will be accepted online for entry-level firefighters from the “Apply” section of this website
April 18, 2017 – May 2, 2017. Please note, this recruitment will be limited to the first 3,000
applications received and will close without notice, regardless if the closing date has been reached, when that number is received.
The fire departments in Clark County, Mount Charleston, North Las Vegas, and Pahrump have developed a joint firefighter recruitment process. This process saves local governments the cost of doing independent recruitment efforts and is more efficient for candidates because they can apply with more than one agency from the same application.
Regional Outreach Sessions:
A series of outreach sessions will be held to help interested applicants learn about the different fire departments and address important dates for the recruitment effort, the application process, employment requirements, the testing process, test-taking tips, and available positions. Fire Department and Human Resources personnel will be available to address questions and provide insight into a career within the fire service. The same information will generally be offered at each session. Interested individuals are encouraged to attend at least one event; however seating is limited.
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM, West Flamingo Senior Center, 6255 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103.
- Thursday, April 6, 2017, 12 PM – 2 PM, Paradise Recreation Center, 4775 S. McLeod Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121.
- Friday, April 7, 2017, 12 PM – 2 PM, Hollywood Recreation Center, 1650 S. Hollywood Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89142.
- Saturday, April 8, 2017, 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM, Desert Breeze Recreation Center, 8275 Spring Mountain Road, Las Vegas, NV 89117.
- Monday, April 10, 2017, 2 PM – 4 PM, Cora Coleman Senior Center, 2100 Bonnie Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89156.
- Tuesday, April 11, 2017 , 2 PM – 4 PM, Walnut Recreation Center, 3075 N. Walnut Road, Las Vegas, NV 89115.
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 2 PM – 4 PM, Mountain Crest Community Center, 4701 N. Durango Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89129.