Welcome to the 2015 Southern Nevada Regional Recruitment website.
Applications will be accepted online for entry-level firefighters from the “Apply” section of this website December 8, 2015 – December 22, 2015. Please note, this recruitment will be limited to the first 4,500 applications received and will close without notice, regardless if the closing date has been reached, when that number is received.
The fire departments in Clark County, Henderson, Mesquite, Mount Charleston, North Las Vegas, and Pahrump have developed a joint firefighter recruitment process. This process saves local governments the cost of doing independent recruitment efforts and is more efficient for candidates because they can apply with more than one agency from the same application.
Regional Outreach Sessions:
A series of outreach sessions will be held to help interested applicants learn about the different fire departments and address important dates for the recruitment effort, the application process, employment requirements, the testing process, test-taking tips, and available positions. Fire Department and Human Resources personnel will be available to address questions and provide insight into a career within the fire service. The same information will generally be offered at each session. Interested individuals are encouraged to attend at least one event; however seating is limited.
- Monday, November 16, 2015, 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM, West Flamingo Senior Center, 6255 W. Flamingo, Las Vegas, NV 89103.
- Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 6 PM – 8 PM, Clark County Government Center - Commission Chambers, 500 South Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89106.
- Friday, November 20, 2015, 5 PM – 7 PM, Hollywood Recreation Center, 1650 S. Hollywood, Las Vegas, NV 89142.
- Saturday, November 21, 2015, 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM, Silver Mesa Recreation Center, 4025 Allen Lane, North Las Vegas, NV 89032.
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 2 PM – 4 PM, Mountain Crest Community Center, 4701 N. Durango, Las Vegas, NV 89129.
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM, Henderson Fire Training Center, 401 Parkson Rd, Henderson, NV 89011.
- Saturday, December 5, 2015, 2 PM – 4 PM, Desert Breeze Recreation Center, 8275 Spring Mountain Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89117.
Click here to watch Public Service Announcement.
Recorded Outreach Session: A recording of the Nov. 18 outreach session is available for viewing on the agenda page of Clark County's website. Click here to view the recording.